Thursday, December 1, 2011

COMMISSIONS

Hi everyone!

So, I was wondering, would anyone be interested in commissions?
I've never done any like this before, but right now I've no full-time project to work on, so I have time for that sort of things. ^^

Just send me an email if you're interested.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMISSIONS:

Clean pencil drawing:

Din A5: 30 €
Din A4: 40 €
+ 10 € for every
additional character


Inked art:

Din A5: 40 €
Din A4: 50 €
+ 15 € for every
additional character


Colored art (watercolors):

Din A5: 70 €
Din A4: 90 €
+ 35 € for every
additional character


I will usually draw the characters from the waist / hips up or bust and with a simple background. If you would like a full body illustration, I might have to charge a little more because the time and effort invested would be higher. I hope you can understand - but don't hesitate to send me a mail if you do want a full body shot!

In any case, I'd like you to know that I try to do my very, very best in every single commission I make.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SAMPLE ART:

Please note that none of these examples were actual commissions (since I'm new to this), so they're actually just samples so you can see my skill level. In terms of composition, the watercolor illustrations would be closest to what I have in mind.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PAYMENT:


Payment via PayPal Only.

I will send you a High-Res TIFF file (300 dpi) of your illustration.

I suggest you pay me the first half of the price after I send you the sketch of the drawing, and then the second half after the piece is finished.

If you would like me to send you the original art, please tell me and we can figure out how to do that. Of course I'd have to charge an extra shipping fee for that.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To prevent anyone's time to be wasted, I'd ask anyone who wants to commission me to accept the following rules:


RULES:


1) I will not do any of the following:

Anything offensive.
Anything with violent content.
Anything explicitly sexual.*
Any highly detailed backgrounds (unless I choose so myself).
Machines. Cause I'm terribly bad at 'em.


2)
No major changes once I've started working on your commission.

I won't start over a piece just because you changed your mind, or change a complete pose, or whatever. (This is just in case, I know most people are very considerate. =) )
Minor changes (e.g. "That character's belt should look a little different" or "the right arm does seem a little too long") are okay in the sketching stage only. Past that (in the cleanup, ink, or color stage) I won't make any changes anymore.


3) The commissions are
for personal use only! You may not use them for commercial aims.
If you want a commission for commercial use, please contact me so we can talk about the conditions.


*Breasts are okay with me, so are nudes if the genitalia are hidden somehow, but that's as far as it goes.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Now I just hope somebody actually wants me to draw something for him/her... I'll definetely do my best! =D


Completed commissions:



No comments:

Post a Comment