Tuesday, March 13, 2012

(Not so) Weekly study: Backgrounds (1)

Yeah, so I promised to do weekly studies and uploaded just one, and then we moved to our new house and everything got crazy and I didn't do any more sketches. OK, but I do want to re-take that habit!

So today's not monday, my usual weekly-study-day, but who cares.

Here are a few sketches I did this morning:

After finishing today's breakfast. I woke up one hour too early! I thought it was 10, but it was only 9 o'clock. *yawn*


I did some work in the garden... There are these weird concrete slabs rammed into the earth where the vegetable patch was and will be. I have no use for them so I have to dig them out. Hard work, believe me! They are SO heavy! And I dropped one on my knuckles of the left hand (which is now blue-ish and a little swollen). Ouch.

Oh, but there are beautiful snowdrops blooming in various corners of the garden! So pretty. =D

Enough for today. As you might see, my sketches / studies might become something like a diary. Well, not all the time, I guess. But I think it's kind of cool. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment